Baby Foot is a chemical peel for your feet. If you don’t like to think about feet, then you probably don’t want to read on, but if you’re intrigued about how something so gross can be pretty amazing … keep reading!
For less than the cost of a pedicure, Baby Foot promises to rid your soles of the toughest, roughest calluses and reveal the softest feet you’ve had since birth. We’re talking about results that no salon pedicure can achieve and no foot cream can come close to!
During the winter months especially, our feet get neglected and really take a beating. They tend to be rough and calloused because of the way we abuse them every single day. Like your mom always said “beauty knows no pain”… so you keep wearing those adorable 6-inch heels with the pointy toes as long as they look fabulous. Baby Foot to the rescue!
The kit comes with two plastic-bag booties already lined with a gel combination of 17 types of natural extracts. (If the original booties are too small for you, there’s also a men’s’ version that goes up to a size 14. The instructions are simple. According to Baby Foot, all you do is wash and soak your feet, wear the booties for about an hour, wash off, then wait. In five to seven days, you’ll notice peeling that will soon reveal beautiful, smooth-looking feet.
Here’s how the entire process works:
- First soak your feet: Before using Baby Foot, wash your feet with soap and water, then soak them for about 15 minutes. Next, dry your feet off and put on the booties, using the provided tape to close loose ends. If you need to walk around, put on some socks over the booties to prevent slipping.
- Leave them on for one hour: A little longer won’t hurt your feet, especially if they are particularly rough. But please note, do not use if you have any open sores or cuts on your feet. When the treatment time is up, wash and dry your feet; then you’re done. Your feet will look and feel exactly the same.
- Soak your feet again…daily! On about the third day you’ll notice while soaking that giant patches of skin are separating from your feet and heels. Continue to soak your feet every day (or night) until the peeling is complete. As the skin becomes lose, you’ll need to pull it off, or run your hand along the soles of your feet to coax the skin away. Always do this right after you soak when the skin is softened. Don’t pull skin that’s not quite ready to come off — it’ll be ready soon, and you’ll be able to tell.
- Time your peel right. Schedule your Baby Foot treatment before sandal season. A lot of the peeling will occur at home during- and post-soak, but it’s best to stick to shoes and socks for about a week.
- Don’t use lotion. Baby Foot suggests that if your feet feel uncomfortably dry, then you can apply a very small amount of lotion, but moisturizing the dead skin will only make it slower to shed. Just let it dry and come off, then moisturize the baby-soft skin that emerges.
Restoration MedSpa sells Baby Foot for Women and Baby Foot for Men in our online store or you can get it at our Winston-Salem location. Contact us today to learn more about Baby Foot or any of the other medical grade skin care products we carry and endorse.