Are you looking to make some non-surgical changes in your overall wellness or appearance? If so, you’re in good company!
Thousands are on the internet every day researching how to improve their looks or slow down the aging process by using non-surgical medical-quality treatments. Restoration MedSpa has professionals in place to help you with any of these non-surgical options. Our staff is not only educated in the essentials, but we are experts in the field, and we are dedicated to giving you the best possible experience.
Some of the most popular treatments are:
- Botox® Cosmetic – A globally recognized treatment option for people who want to get rid of the lines and wrinkles that present between their eyebrows over time. Made up of a unique protein composition and with only two active ingredients, Botox® is considered a biologic product. Visit here for frequently asked questions about Botox®.
- CoolSculpting® – A revolutionary way of getting rid of areas of stubborn fat cells. You can choose the areas you want to target, including your abdomen, love handles, legs, or arms, and CoolSculpting® will do the rest without the need for invasive surgeries.
- Juvéderm® – Turns back the clock on genetics, sun exposure, and other factors that affect your skin’s ability to maintain its elasticity, volume, and shape. At Restoration MedSpa, we offer a variety of Juvéderm® treatments that help our clients achieve a more youthful appearance and help get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Read more on lip filler injections versus lip threading at Lips Don’t Lie.
- Laser Hair Removal – Quickly becoming one of the most popular treatments for managing unwanted body hair, because specific areas can be targeted based on your needs. Many people begin to experience hair reduction after only a few treatments, meaning there is no need to continue to buy razors, purchase waxing sessions, or tweeze the same area every day. If you are tired of dealing with unwanted hair, then laser hair removal may be just the thing that helps you achieve your goal.
- Ultherapy® – Uses ultrasound imaging, which targets the deepest layers of tissue in your desired treatment areas. While laser therapy may provide some surface-level results, Ultherapy® deposits energy deep into the tissue, where your natural collagen regeneration process is activated. This skin rejuvenation treatment is ideal for lifting the skin of the eyebrow, under the chin and on the neck, and for smoothing lines and wrinkles on the décolletage or neckline. In fact, Ultherapy® is the only FDA-approved treatment for non-surgical improvements to lines and wrinkles on the chest area.
- Chemical Peels – Restoration MedSpa customizes our chemical peels depending upon the nature of your request and skin type. They can be light, medium, or heavy. You’ll love the way your skin looks and feels! The best part about custom chemical peels is that they are tailored for your specific skincare needs. Additionally, chemical peels promote the growth of new skin cells for a more radiant glow.
- CO2 Laser – In previous years, if you experienced the symptoms of drooping or sagging skin around your eyes, a surgical eye lift was the only option available. With today’s CO2 laser technology, you can achieve the same results – without surgery.
- Kybella® – An FDA-approved treatment method that attacks fat cells under your chin and prevents them from reoccurring. In clinical studies, the majority of patients who had Kybella® treatments had improved results. Kybella’s active ingredient is deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule. Once you receive treatment, your body will naturally process the fat cells away. That means you’ll see great results without the need for drastic surgeries or painful treatments. Many patients find that just a few treatments of Kybella® provide the solution they desire.
Whether any of these is right for you, or if you’re needing something completely different, the medical concierge team at Restoration MedSpa can make you feel comfortable, valued, and understood while helping you make a plan to achieve your overall health and wellness goals. Contact us today to set up your complimentary consultation.