If you are experiencing less than satisfactory results from him in the bedroom, you should consider checking into the P-Shot for men. The P-shot (Priapus-shot) involves collecting your own growth factors and injecting them into specific areas of the penis. Even though this sounds painful, the entire area is numbed and the pain and downtime are minimal. (There is also a version for women: the O-shot.)
The name Priapus is taken from the Greek god of sexual health and was first coined by Dr. Charles Runels. For years, athletes like Tiger Woods have been getting these types of shots in other parts of their bodies to help recover from injury. Why wouldn’t this apply to all body parts?
Benefits of the P-Shot
- An alternative treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) allowing increased blood flow
- Increased penis enhancement and stamina
- Treatment for Peyronie’s disease (a condition where scar tissue makes the penis curve when erect)
- Treatment for Lichen sclerosus (a condition that creates patches of shiny white skin that’s thinner than normal, most often affecting the skin in the genitalia)
- General sexual function, performance and enhancement overall
A recent article in Men’s Health gives you a comprehensive and frank look at the appointment and what it’s like in a humorous way. Read it here.
At Restoration MedSpa we offer both the P-Shot and the O-Shot for increased sexual function.
We believe that part of your overall sense of wellness should include all areas of your body. Your Medical Concierge will use the highest level of discretion and sensitivity when advising you on the best treatment plan for your particular situation. Contact Restoration MedSpa for your complimentary consultation today. You’ll be glad you did!