When you want to get a smoother, flawless look and you find imperfections, unwanted hair and dull or dry skin are working against you, Dermaplaning might be the answer.
Dermaplaning is a physical cosmetic exfoliation to manually remove dead skin cells, fine wrinkles, acne scarring and hair (the peach fuzz) from your face. The result is a smoother, fresher and youthful looking appearance. When removing the dead layer of skin and hair from your face, your skin tone is evened out and new skin is encouraged to surface, giving you a brighter look. Restoration MedSpa often recommends Dermaplaning as a great starter for other treatments like chemical peels. Because Dermaplaning causes your skin to absorb more deeply, you will benefit more from a chemical peel or other treatment than without Dermaplaning first.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Great for sensitive skin and pregnant women looking for a deep exfoliation
- Perks up dry or dull skin
- Painless with little to no downtime… it can even be performed during your lunch hour
- Excellent first step in skin rejuvenation
- Effective on sun-damaged skin
- Makeup goes on smoother and more evenly
- Lightens scars from past acne
Individual results might vary. Not everyone is right for Dermaplaning. If you have active and cystic acne, you should avoid this type of treatment, since it can cause further irritation. Your Medical Concierge at Restoration MedSpa can help you determine if Dermaplaning is right for your skin regimine. Contact us to learn more!
At Restoration MedSpa, we offer Dermaplaning and other facial rejuvenation treatments in Winston-Salem and Greensboro, North Carolina.