Schedule a complimentary skincare consultation and we will create a skincare regimen designed specifically for your skin type.
- Cleanse Your face – You’re home so now is a great time to do a deep cleanse. Restoration MedSpa recommends using the SkinMedica Facial Cleanser. In between deep cleanses, a great alternative is the Colorescience Hydrating Cleanings Cloths. These remove make-up and help to rehydrate the skin.
- Hydrate Externally and Internally – Don’t forget the water! During a change in your schedule remember to hydrate your entire body – including your skin. When your skin gets dehydrated, it shows. Fine lines are more obvious, and your pores are more noticeable. If you need a quick hydrating fix for your face, try SkinMedica’s HA5® Rejuvenating Hydrator.
- De-Puff Your Eyes – Keep your eyes fresh and ready for when things open back up. Try the Total Eye Restore Regimen from Colorescience. With powerful ingredients, these products work to immediately minimize the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, while delivering lasting results to restore the delicate eye area.
- Exfoliate Regularly – Great skincare starts with an at-home exfoliator. If your skin feels a bit overworked, try a good, but gentle scrub. By regularly exfoliating, you allow your moisturizer and other products to be more effective. Restoration MedSpa recommends this SkinMedica AHA BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.
- Clean Your Makeup Brushes – Applying makeup with dirty brushes will not only give you an uneven application, but they can carry bacteria, dirt and oil, leading to acne and breakouts. Keep your tools and brushes cleaned regularly so you’re not adding bacteria to your face. Colorescience Brush Cleaning Wipes are specifically formulated to clean and remove residue and makeup, plus they have contain pleasant natural orange and lemon oils.
- Moisturize – It may seem obvious, but when it comes to dewy, glowing skin, moisturizing is essential. For oily skin, adding moisture may seem counter-intuitive, but using an oil-free hydrator with ingredients like hyaluronic acid can actually help reduce oiliness and even out the shine. The Ultra Sheer Moisturizer from SkinMedica improves the overall appearance of your skin. For normal to dry skin, Restoration MedSpa recommends SkinMedica’s Rejuvenative Moisturizer
- Seal Your Skin with a Spritz – After you have moisturized and applied makeup, give your face a final spritz of moisture with a hydrating spray. Restoration MedSpa loves the moisture-rich Colorescience Hydrating Mist.
- Schedule a HydraFacial to Get Back into the World – Restoration MedSpa’s Hydrafacial is just the thing to get you back into shape. By purchasing now, you take advantage of special pricing. The Hydrafacial will cleanse, exfoliate, extract and infuse hydration back into your skin so that you’re on the right track for facing the World! If you’re looking for a pick-me-up for your dry lips, purchase the HydraFacial and Lip Perk… you’ll even get take home product! Give your face a newer, fresher foundation, so skincare products can penetrate, making all your products work better.