Dear Restoration MedSpa Clients,
We are excited to announce that we will reopen on May 11, 2020!
Restoration MedSpa wants you to know that we strive to put the health and well-being of our clients and staff above all else. To that end we are continually monitoring the ever-changing situation and adapting accordingly. We will begin by performing minimally invasive procedures and gradually adding services as we deem appropriate.
Here are a few of the steps we are taking in accordance to the CDC and the NCMB to protect clients and staff and prevent spread of the coronavirus:
- As always, all of our staff at Restoration MedSpa are diligent to maintain the strictest aseptic technique with every procedure. We routinely cleanse the skin with surgical grade cleansers, wear gloves when touching clients and maintain a high grade of cleanliness throughout the practice.
- We are limiting the amount of clients being seen on a daily basis to keep social distance. This includes condensing our schedule on a day by day basis. We realize that this may be inconvenient but we do appreciate everyone’s patience and consideration while we attempt to meet everyones needs and maintain safety as well.
- In an effort to limit in office clients we are encouraging all client consultations be done virtually. This will enable us to still continue to perform consultations and schedule the actual procedures at a later date.
- When making our appointment confirmation calls, our staff will be asking screening questions regarding your travel, exposure to anyone who has been sick or if you are experiencing any symptoms – PLEASE answer honestly. If you answer positively to ANY of these questions we will ask you to reschedule your appointment for a later date in an effort to protect those around you.
- We would also ask for you to do YOUR part by coming to your appointment alone and at the time you are scheduled. Rescheduling your appointment for a later date if you have traveled within the last 2 weeks, you have been in contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 2 weeks or if you are experiencing ANY symptoms that may be related to the coronavirus.
Thank you all for your patience and consideration while we care for your safety,
Marisa Faircloth, PA-C and
the staff at Restoration MedSpa!